A true public/private partnership, Greater Phoenix Economic Council (GPEC) is the regional economic development organization for Greater Phoenix. Working with its 21 member communities, Maricopa County and more than 160 private investors, GPEC has worked since 1989 to achieve an economically sound and sustainable region.
Companies considering expanding or relocating to Greater Phoenix can utilize GPEC for assistance, information and local connections. GPEC provides the following services for a quick, less expensive, hassle-free and stress-free process:
- Incentive and operating environment information
- Workforce data and demographics
- Site and building specifications
- Property listings
- Arizona economic development data
- Introductions to key, local decision makers
- Information regarding living and working in Greater Phoenix
The Greater Phoenix Economic Council and its members work cooperatively to project a regional identity and ensure a competitive, vibrant and self-sustaining regional economy. It often collaborates with other organizations that rely on the region’s talented, technologically advanced, diverse workforce to achieve these goals.